Garage Flooring Color Styles
Garage Floor Colors and styles are changing all the time. Our colors and styles will go with any design you have in mind. We provide a solid base coat as the under coat of a full broadcast of colored flakes in sizes of 1/4”, 1/8″, and micro. These are the most common in the garage flooring industry, custom colors and sizes are available, but will cost a little more. Some things to consider when choosing your color or style:
New standard design collections have been added and will be shown onsite or in our showroom.
Questions to ask when considering a Flooring System:
- Will the color hide dirt well?
- How is the current lighting?
- Do you want the floor to reflect your nice sports or exotic cars?
- Do you live in an area with snow or ice?
- What do you use your garage, shop, and building for?
- Do you weld in your garage, shop or building?
Simple Garage Floor Tips
- Smaller chip flakes hide dirt and debris better
- Darker color chip flakes can show dusty foot prints across the floor
- Darker colors show water on the floor better, lighter floors are harder to see wet spots
- Non-slip additive can be applied to make it slip resistant
- Vertical and stem walls can be coated
- Steps look really cool coated
- Metal drains can be coated