Why Coat The Garage Floor
Painting your garage floor will do a number of things for you. Other than having the coolest garage in the neighborhood, sealing your concrete will help prevent it from weathering, from a pesky ant invasion and allow you to clean up spills that may occur and leave unsightly stains. Coating the garage floor will add value to the home providing another space that is finished and is very appealing. Once coated the cores in the concrete are sealed, not allowing dust and dirt to settle, thus creating a consistently cleaner home.
Here are the benefits of sealing the garage Floor:
- Garage will become brighter, making it easier to see.
- Less Dust
- Easier to keep clean
- Garage coatings make it easy to clean spills
- Certain colors hide dirt better
- Cover unsightly cracks or workmanship of concrete
- Garage Floor will cover preexisting stains & oil spots
- Coat vertical walls on sides of garage
- Creates another room to enjoy family and friends
- Protecting from weathering
- Non fading, non yellowing coating
- Resistant to Chemicals